A great listener, an obedient son, a loving father, a movie buff, a nature lover, a vivid thinker and most importantly, a simple guy.
Add up all above mentioned qualities and you get Hammad Rais, creator of this blog.
First of all, thank you for landing here. Your ship must be cruising for a while now, drop your anchor here and feel free to browse through the posts.
Not such a regular posting guy I was when this blog was created but now I post on daily basis. Whatever I post, is unique and 100% original. Posts you will find here are usually about:
- My feelings on certain things, can be current or old or something totally random.
- My photography collection. I own a Sony DSC-W290 digital camera. I once owned a Nokia 710phone also which opened up many new horizons for me. Currently I have a Motorola Droid Ultra phone.
- My attempt in the field of poetry. Okay, I’m not very good on this but it is an attempt.
- Few tips and tricks I have under my sleeve or from other bloggers.
- I also post about my family and my son.
- My city Karachi is regularly featured here on my blog along with my country Pakistan, as I post about different areas, cuisines and cultures.
- Last but not least, I love to share work of other great bloggers.
So check out what I have blogged about by clicking on the menu or check my recent posts on the right side of your screen.